Thursday, April 3, 2014

Family and Friends: Their support is what keeps me going.

Its been awhile since I have blogged.  Time has past very quickly this year.  I can remember in January that this year 2014 was going to be my year.  I had that positive cap on and was looking forward to a great year.  So far things have been like sitting on a roller coaster ride.  It has had its ups but of course it has had its downs.   Though all of the turmoil with work and business I have been lucky that I have the most amazing husband who has encouraged me to fight through the crappy stuff and be the best person.  I am in the process of finding a new job and have been out looking for the last couple of months but due to stuff it has now become a priority.  I have realised that the job I always wanted to do is not all that it seems.  Don't get me wrong I actually love what I do but now think I am much better doing it in another organisation.  Through all of this one thing that keeps me going is my amazing family and a few very special friends in my life.



In the last couple of weeks my mum has not been well and I have had to spend some time searching for a nursing home for her.  Not one thing I wanted to do but knew it was for the best.  She deserves the best care possible and we could no longer do it.  Its been a hard couple of weeks.  I know I never ever will have to do it again.





I am hoping I find new job opportunities shortly but in the mean time I am looking forward to a couple of weeks break at Easter.  Only 13 days until that caravan is hooked up and we head back down to Mt Warning for 12 days.








On the creative side which has also kept me sane is my first market for the year is only a couple of days away so I am really looking forward to that.





If I don't blog again for awhile I hope you all have a safe and wonderful Easter.  I know I am certainly looking forward to it.


Sue X



1 comment:

  1. Sue, all the best for the job search. It does so often happen that a job we aspire to isn't as it seemed and. It sounds like the present job would just drain you until you became ill the love and support of family is just priceless. Hope your mum comes to love her nursing home as much as mine did, even though it was hard to see mum go in to the home...we knew we did the right thing.

    ReplyDelete