Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The Handmade Expo- Morayfield.

I would have to say when I talked previously about getting my Mojo back in my last blog who would of predicted the last couple of weeks. With christmas fast approaching I have been so busy creating new product lines and twigging the old so they look totally amazing for the markets I attend.  I have had a market every weekend for the last 5-6 weeks so it has been quite busy.  Last weekend was the new Handmade Expo which was held at Morayfield Leisure Centre.  It was a fabulous market for their first one being held there.  The Handmade Expo has certainly grown over the last few years.  Who would of thought that a little Handmade Expo which started in Ipswich Showgrounds would now continue to grow throughout Queensland with new ones popping up around the place.  The team has grown and I do believe the people have spoken and now so many people are embracing Handmade.  Below is a few photos I managed to take of some amazing handmade goodies. 







 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. WOW! That looks like an AMAZING Market! I love going to those!

    ReplyDelete