Saturday, December 10, 2011

BrisStyle Markets

Yesterday would of been one of the best Saturdays I have had for awhile. 

I LOVE HANDMADE! 
 I AM A HANDMADE JUNKIE! 


Over the last couple of years I have been part of an amazing group of women who create the most amazing items.  Ranging from Soaps to Jewellery, Clothes to Pottery.  Recycled/Upcycled.  Buttons buttons and more buttons.  These ladies rock.  If you really want to buy a present that you know is made with LOVE and meet and talk to the maker they have one last market this year.

The fantastic ladies I am talking about is BrisStyle.
'

BrisStyle members turn out whether it is raining, hailing or glorious sunshine to sell their handmade goodness.

Yesterday was no exception.



This was the crowd at one stage inside the hall yesterday at Hamilton.  This continued all day.  Did you miss out?  One last chance to purchase some amazing gifts is this Friday Night.  King George Square in Brisbane City.  One of the biggest markets of the year.  I'm heading in to do some last minute shopping plus to support local.


Sue x





No comments:

Post a Comment